Today, Square Enix announced at their private “The Future of Final Fantasy” -event that Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III will be both released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. New details were also shared from both titles.
FINAL FANTASY XV:
- Looks like it will be more male focused game but Square Enix will follow fans’ feedback.
- It felt natural to bring the game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as long as Final Fantasy XIII and XI were already released for both consoles.
- The game will be very action based and less RPG. They feel that the new direction fits better to XV. Every FF is different, right?
- Releasing sequels for XV is possible because the universe of the game is huge.
- The main staff of Versus didn’t change significantly after changing the title number and moving to the next-gen development.
- In new trailer Noctis is swimming underwater in the leviathan battle scene.
- The city looks like a modern city with Venetian like architecture.
- Stealth will likely be included in the game like in Lightning Returns.
- The combat is very similar to Kingdom Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts III:
- Sora is now more mature and will go off on a brand new adveture with Donad, Goofy and Mickey.
- New Disney worlds will be included.
- Disney is super excited about the third part.
- Will keep the tradition of the series: delivering amazing stories and gameplay to fans.
- Being developed by the team in Osaka – 1.5 & BBS team – Not Nomura’s.
Thanks to our friend site, RPGSite, for all the great details and information from the E3 event we couldn’t participate in!
Exciting news! The official PSBlog has announced the release date of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX. The game’s out 13th September and when you pre-order it you will get a special limited edtion art book. (selected retailers) The HD collection includes KINGDOM HEARTS Final Mix and KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories – never previously available here – as well as HD cinematic story videos from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Day. AND! PlayStation 3 trophies of course!
Follow Mickey, Goofy and Donald and relive the origins of the first three KINGDOM HEARTS games in gorgeous HD, with full PS3 trophy support, and all-new content.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix includes:
KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD cinematics)
Available this Fall exclusively on the PlayStation®3.
Square Enix just announced on their official blog that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is coming to Europe and United States – exclusively for PS3!
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix has a trophy support, updated graphics, voice acting, new cutscenes, enemies… It includes first KINGDOM HEARTS: Final Mix, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.
Official PSBlog confirmed that the release will happen in next Autumn/Fall.
Kingdom Heart 1.5 HD Remix is a remastered version of the first Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories. It also includes Kingdom Hearts 358/2, previously released for Nintendo DS, cutscenes upgraded to glorious HD time.
The Japanese edition of the game is scheduled for March 14, 2013 and will be exclusively released on Playstation 3. The western version still remains unannounced but one of the game’s voice actors ‘accidentally’ tweeted a photo from studio showing 358/2 footage – so it’s very likely that we will be seeing the western release for the game this year as well!
SO WHAT IS NEW IN KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD REMIX?
- Like we earlier said, KH:358/2 will be included as cutscenes which are updated to the HD time.
- The game experience will be more enjoyable and controls and such things are updated to nowaday’s standards.
- New content such Roxas Diary is telling more about the story of KH: 358/2 and characters.
- Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum… YES! The trophy support will also be included in the game! (Get your controllers ready hunters!)
- There will be additional content like prenium theme for PS3!
- Cutscenes will include voice acting this time and there is over 3 hours of HD cutscenes! New scenes are included as well!