This is what’s inside the Collector’s Edition…
- Clamshell Box – An eloquent display case featuring the flower that grows from Zero’s eye.
- Hardback Novella – This beautifully illustrated 160 page prequel story to Drakengard 3 (available in English language only) contains a collection of short stories written from the perspectives of each character.
- Add-on Pack – Downloadable tokens for the Ciam costume, an additional level where you play as One, Zero’s sister, and a Giant Baby Hat (yes, an enormous baby’s head for your dragon, Mikhail).
- Music Sampler CD – A CD containing a selection of mesmerising tracks from the game’s original soundtrack, composed by Keiichi Okabe (who also created the score for Nier).
- Double Sided Poster – A collectable double sided poster only available in the Collector’s Edition of Drakengard 3.
- The Game – While there won’t be a physical disc version of the Drakengard 3 for Europe and PAL territories, a download token will be included inside the box which you can redeem on the PlayStation Store.
- Japanese Voice DLC – Experience the game in its original audio with a download token for the original Japanese voice acting! This DLC is part of the Collector’s Edition, but will also be available for non-CE owners when you pre-order the standard digital game through the PlayStation Store (pre-orders start mid-April).
The Collector’s Edition will be available exclusively from the Square Enix Store (and the SE boutique for France) – but it’s a very limited run. There are only 2,000 of them in total (priced €69.99)! Drakengard 3 will be released on 21st May!