If you’re a dedicated fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, this is the perfect chance for you to show it! Square Enix is giving fans a chance to join a Kingdom Hearts collaboration video while getting to hold an official Kingdom Key! All you have to do is tell them how much you love the franchise and you might be selected for the filming that will be held in the Greater Los Angeles area on September 6th, 2014 between 10 am to 7pm PDT.
Here are the full details on how to audition:
- To ensure that you’ll be able to qualify for this event, please make sure that you will be available in the Greater Los Angeles are on September 6th at a surprise location between the hours of 10pm and 7pm. Your portion will take no longer than 2 hours.
- Send us an email to NA.KingdomHeartsfans@square-enix.com with the below criteria.
- Subject line:
- KINGDOM HEARTS CASTING CALL – [First Name Last Name]
- In the body of your email, answer the following questions:
- Are you excited for KH2.5? What would you like to say to the KH2.5 dev team?
- What do you most look forward to for KH 2.5?
- Why/when did you start playing KH? What does KH mean to you?
- Who’s your favorite KH character? What is your favorite KH moment?
- Do you have a favorite KH song? And/ Or What’s your favorite KH game and why?
- If you get selected, which slot would you want to be in? You can choose from the day slot (10am-2pm) or evening slot (3pm-7pm).
Once your email has been sent, our KINGDOM HEARTS team will review every entry and notify you if you have been selected for one of the extremely limited slots! Make sure you tell your friends and you can be filmed together!
*Please note if you are under the age of 18, a legal parent or guardian presence will be required or we will ask for you to sign an event waiver to be brought in on the day of the shoot.
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX is due for release on December 2nd 2014 in North America, December 4th in Europe, and December 5th 2014 in PAL regions.
Categories: Kingdom Hearts