Square Enix has confirmed presale tickets to its first ever FINAL FANTASY® XIV FAN FESTIVAL are now exclusively available to active FINAL FANTASY XIV subscribers across Europe and PAL territories. The European event will be held at London’s Tobacco Dock on 25th October 2014, with similar festivals also being held in Tokyo and Las Vegas on different dates.
FAN FESTIVAL will celebrate everything FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN™ and will give some of its two million registered fans the chance to meet the game’s developers, participate in in-game events, enjoy live entertainment, bag some exclusive event loot, and much, much more!
Tickets for the London Fan Festival are priced at £65/ €80 per standard ticket, and £85/ €104 per VIP ticket. VIP tickets include access to an exclusive Friday night (24th October) event where you can eat, drink and meet members of the development team. Each Fan Festival ticket will grant access to the main event for 25th October.
How to purchase presale tickets:
1. This week all players will an active subscription* will be sent an email that includes a unique promotion code to purchase tickets.
2. On Thursday, 17th July, 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), advance ticket sales will go live.
3. Visit the ticket purchase site and enter the unique promotion code found in the email.
4. Advance ticket sales will be on a first-come, first-served basis and fans may only purchase a maximum of two tickets per order.
How to purchase general sale tickets:
1. Starting Thursday, 31st July 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), any remaining tickets will go on sale.
2. People will not need a promotion code to access the site and purchase tickets.
3. Previously provided promotion codes will no longer be valid.
4. Tickets will remain on sale via the website until Thursday, October 24th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT) or until the event is sold out.
*Subscription must be valid on 9th July 2014
Categories: Final Fantasy XIV