PC SPECS & FEATURES
- Full integration with Steamworks to offer cloud storage for saves, multiplayer matchmaking, achievements, as well as automatic updates and new content.
- Support for Steam Big Picture Mode.
- Configurable mouse and keyboard support.
- Gamepad support.
- Very high resolution textures with up to 16x the amount of data
- Detail Tessellation to enhance the detail on many surfaces in the game
- Higher quality shadows
- High quality bokeh depth of field with near-blur
- Tessellation algorithms used to smooth out geometry
- Improved cloth, SSAO, quality wetness effects, and post-filter effects.
- LOD quality is adjustable for better quality on higher-end machines.
- Crystal care about TR fans being able to run on older systems, unlike many other games they still support Windows XP.
- A lot of scalability options to suit a range of machines.
Minimum system requirements for PC
– Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
– DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM:
– AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT
– nVidia 8600
– Dual core CPU:
– AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+)
– Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
– 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC
– Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
– DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM:
– AMD Radeon HD 4870
– nVidia GTX 480
– Quad core CPU:
– AMD Phenom II X2 565
– Intel Core i5-750
The first two episodes of Guide to Survival highlighted how an inexperienced Lara Croft must use her intellect and whatever she can scavenge to survive the harsh conditions of Yamatai. In this final episode we dig deep into Lara’s scrappy and raw approach to combat.
The release of Tomb Raider will happen on March 5th 2013 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Categories: Tomb Raider