Today, Square Enix has released “Hitman GO” which is a turn-based puzzle game where players will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies, infiltrate well-guarded locations and take out their target on diorama-style set pieces. It’s also worth noting that Hitman Go is the first game coming from Square Enix Montréal studio!
Hitman Go is now available on App Store for €4.49 / $4.99!
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
- Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
- Beautiful scale model-style visuals
- Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
- Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
- Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
- Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Leave a Reply