Square Enix has launched a seasonal event in Mobius Final Fantasy where players can obtain Final Fantasy Type-0 HD themed ability cards. By spending 500 crystals or a lottery card, you will also have a chance to receive a 5-Star card of Machina and Rem, which is one of the most powerful cards currently available. The limited time event will be up from 13th September to 30th September.
Mobius Final Fantasy is currently available for Android / iOS devices in Japan. By creating a Japanese account for an app store, you can also download and play the game in Japanese. Mobius was trademarked in Europe and North America last year that could mean the Western release to be announced at a later date.
Cards = Abilities
The battle system and the leveling system in Mobius Final Fantasy are slightly different from other games in the series:
- The player has a base level that rises slowly. However, stats are mostly depending on the ability cards.
- The cards evolve during battles, making the player stronger. For example, if the player’s base level is 20 and all four cards are 25lv, the main level is 120lv.
- During battles the player is able to use four cards. It’s possible to borrow the fifth one from a random player.
- There are different types of cards: aero, stone, fire, blizzard and cosmos.
- Each card comes with own attributes such as sword, staff and daggers. By using staff cards with magician jobs, the player can greatly increase the effectiveness of his / her abilities.
- The ability cards are obtained by killing monsters, each having own drop rate.
- If you have unwanted cards, they can be sold for gils or used to boost others.
- Certain cards can be even evolved into new forms, making them even stronger.
Categories: Mevius Final Fantasy