LIVE: “LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII”
THE NEW LOGO!
- Concept is “world-driven”
- The world will end in 13 days
- Lightning’s customization will have a big role
- Players will be able to experience actions that are symbolic of Lightning – speed, etc.
- Game is set to are called Navus Partus
- They showed the biggest city in the region, Lexerion.
- The game will have some sort of connectivity with the real world, apparently through Facebook. Details will be announced later.
- Players will be able to select from a variety of Lighthing costumes
- They’re developing the game with button response in mind, although they won’t necessarily go so far as to call it an action game.
- They show monorails which connect the islands of the world.
- They are showing some design of the residents and monster.
- Isamu’s new artwork he has made to represent the image of Lightning’s return.
- This is his first painting in 10 years. That’s showing how important this game is for him!
- The game will be for XBOX 360 & PS3!
- Will be out next year!