THE NEW LOGO!
– Concept is “world-driven”
– The world will end in 13 days
– Lightning’s customization will have a big role
– Players will be able to experience actions that are symbolic of Lightning — speed, etc.
– Game is set to are called Navus Partus
– They showed the biggest city in the region, Lexerion.
– The game will have some sort of connectivity with the real world, apparently through Facebook. Details will be announced later.
– Players will be able to select from a variety of Lighthing costumes
– They’re developing the game with button response in mind, although they won’t necessarily go so far as to call it an action game.
– They show monorails which connect the islands of the world.
– They are showing some design of the residents and monster.
– Isamu’s new artwork he has made to represent the image of Lightning’s return.
– This is his first painting in 10 years. That’s showing how important this game is for him!
– The game will be for XBOX 360 & PS3!
– Will be out next year!
Categories: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII