Mobius Final Fantasy Arrives in Steam
Square Enix has announced that Mobius Final Fantasy will be released for PC in February 2017. The PC version will have upgraded graphics up to 4k visuals and 60FPS gameplay.
In Mobius Final Fantasy, the player controls “Warrior of Light” who wakes with amnesia in the world of Paramitia. He is one of the multiple people brought from other worlds to fight and help conquer the dark forces of Chaos. His main objective is to fulfil the prophecy where he frees the world from the darkness.
The battle system and the leveling system in Mobius Final Fantasy are slightly different from other games in the series:
- The player has a base level and a deck level which increase by completing missions and gaining experience points.
- During battles the player is able to use four cards. It’s possible to borrow the fifth one from a random player through social features.
- There are different types of cards: aero, stone, fire, blizzard, chaos, cosmos and cure.
- Each card comes with own attributes such as sword, staff, fist and daggers. By using the staff cards with magician jobs, the player can greatly increase the effectiveness of his / her abilities.
- The ability cards are obtained by killing monsters, each having own drop rate. The most powerful abilities are unlocked with special tickets and crystals which are gained from the treasure chests.
- If you have unwanted cards, they can be sold for gils or used to boost other cards’ stats.
Categories: Mevius Final Fantasy