Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy V will be available on Steam on September 24th. Originally released in 1992, Final Fantasy V tells a story of of magic, monsters and friendship as players follow four unlikely heroes tied together by fate who embark on a journey to restore life to the world’s four elemental crystals. The pre-orders are now open on Steam and by pre-ordering you will receive 10% discount for the game through the Steam store.
New features for the PC version:
- Veteran character designer, Kazuko Shibuya, has returned to recreate the characters and graphics from the Game Boy® Advance version for an enhanced experience.
- Updated controls and a newly optimized active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
- A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customize their four heroes to fit their unique play style
- The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of FINAL FANTASY V for Game Boy Advance®
- Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Loads of obtainable Steam trading cards and achievements
Categories: Final Fantasy