Today, Square Enix announced at their private “The Future of Final Fantasy” -event that Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III will be both released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox one. New details were also shared from both titles.
- Looks like it will be more male focused game but Square Enix will follow fans’ feedback.
- It felt natural to bring the game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as long as Final Fantasy XIII and XI were already released for both consoles.
- The game will be very action based and less RPG. They feel that the new direction fits better to XV. Every FF is different, right?
- Releasing sequels for XV is possible because the universe of the game is huge.
- The main staff of Versus didn’t change significantly after changing the title number and moving to the next-gen development.
- In new trailer Noctis is swimming underwater in the leviathan battle scene.
- The city looks like a modern city with Venetian like architecture.
- Stealth will likely be included in the game like in Lightning Returns.
- The combat is very similar to Kingdom Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts III:
- Sora is now more mature and will go off on a brand new adveture with Donad, Goofy and Mickey.
- New Disney worlds will be included.
- Disney is super excited about the third part.
- Will keep the tradition of the series: delivering amazing stories and gameplay to fans.
- Being developed by the team in Osaka – 1.5 & BBS team – Not Nomura’s.
Thanks to our friend site, RPGSite, for all the great details and information from the E3 event we couldn’t participate in!